Monday 9 March 2009

Long time, no see! Who?

A quick apology to the legions of readers secretly following my blog.  I have been exceedingly busy.  First of all, my school robotics team is kicking butt and taking names.  You should add their website to your bookmarks, since they will soon be rocking Annapolis at the Chesapeake Bay FIRST Robotics Regional competition.  Anyway, from Jan. 3 to Feb 17, we were working every day after school until 8pm and on Saturday!  You know what they say about school on Saturday?  NO CLASS.

Speaking of Saturday, the last one SUUUUCCCCKKKKEEEEDDDD.  Majorly.  I presented at the ECIS Technology Conference with some colleagues involved in the robotics team.  This is a conference designed for techie nerds like me (and worse).  Still, only three people attended my talk on FIRST Lego League, and exactly one came for my FIRST Robotics talk.  ONE FUCKING PERSON!  That is called a waste of time.  I gotta change my approach, I think.

So,  I need to go to bed now, but I promise all of you that I will write something about economics soon.  Promise...

No comments: